Joint staff training events (JSTE) were organized within the Erasmus+ project “European Network for Academic Integrity” in Maribor, Slovenia in 2017, and in Riga, Latvia in 2018. The next one is planned in Nicosia, Cyprus in September 2019. These events are intended not only for training but serve as opportunity to collaborative work on ENAI materials.
ENAI JSTE is an opportunity for the hosting institution to raise awareness about academic integrity issues at institutional or country level. It is also an opportunity to train staff on ethical issues, pilot previously developed materials and get feedback from an international audience, as well as establish new partnerships for research. Participants and lecturers may use Erasmus+ travel grants to cover their costs. For participants from an ENAI member institution, there should be reduced fees to cover meals and necessary materials or zero fees if other funding sources cover costs.
The ENAI Board would like to have one or two training events organised between April 2020 (ENAI conference in Dubai) and September 2021 (ENAI conference in Vienna). Member institutions of ENAI are invited to submit proposals for hosting one of these training events, including information about:
- organizing institution, team, motivation and experience,
- venue, including its accessibility from major airport(s),
- available technology for remote participation,
- ideas on training programme content,
- potential number and type of participants
- possible benefits for the organizing country and institution.
In addition, if relevant:
- ideas on keynote speakers,
- ideas on social programme,
- expected participation fee and discounts for ENAI member institutions.
Expressions of interest should reach us by 30 th September 2019 and the deadline for detailed proposals is 31 st October 2019. All communications should be sent electronically to email@example.com. The ENAI Board will negotiate with all applicants to make a collective agreement on the dates and organizers of the training events.
Thank you in advance for your effort to make ENAI training events happen!
President of the Board