Organization of the ENAI annual conference in 2021 and beyond
International conferences Plagiarism across Europe and Beyond were organized in Brno, Czechia in 2013, 2015 and 2017. From 2018 these conferences are being organized annually in different places. The number of participants has gradually risen with each conference and we are expecting close to 200 participants will register in 2019.
The location and organizer of each conference need to be decided at least two years in advance. Member institutions of ENAI are invited to submit proposals for hosting a future conference, including information about
- organizing institution, team, motivation and experience,
- venue, including its accessibility from major airport(s),
- ideas on conference programme (in addition to presentations and workshops),
- specific conference topics and themes,
- ideas on keynote speakers,
- ideas on social programme,
- expected conference fee and participation grants/awards,
- possible benefits for organizing country and institution.
Proposals are invited for hosting the 2021 conference and possibly in future years. Expressions of interest should reach us by 31st January 2019 and the deadline for detailed proposals is 31st March 2019. All communications should be sent electronically to email@example.com.
ENAI members will vote for the best proposal at the next Annual General Meeting (AGM) of ENAI. The AGM will be part of the June 2019 international conference Plagiarism across Europe and Beyond 2019 in Vilnius, Lithuania. All proposals will be circulated in advance and those submitting proposals will have an opportunity to present their case before the vote at the AGM.
Thank you in advance for your effort to make ENAI conferences happen!
President of the Board