Deadline for abstract submission was extended till the 15th of March.
Let us inform you about call for papers for the annual ENAI conference: European Conference on Academic Integrity and Plagiarism 2021!
Types of submissions:
- Presentation without full paper
- Presentation with full paper (papers to be submitted after the conference)
- PechaKucha or similar – this type of submission replaces posters and requires the recording of a short video
Full papers presented at the conference will undergo rigorous double blind peer review. The book of accepted papers will be published within Springer’s book series Ethics and Integrity in Educational Contexts!
- Abstract (500-1000 words) for all types of submission
- Submission of the abstracts: via Delegate Area after registration
- All abstracts will undergo double blind peer review.
- Abstract submission: 15th March 2021
- Feedback from reviewers: 1st April 2021
- Final version of abstracts: 1st May 2021
- Video for PechaKucha video: 1st June 2021
See all information about the conference here.