ECAIP2021 Student Photo Contest: What academic integrity means to me
Extended deadline: 17th May!
We are happy to announce a student photography contest: What academic integrity means to me.
Please share the information and the contest conditions with your students:
- Take a photograph that represents the topic What academic integrity means to me
- Submit your entry before: 10th May 2021
- Submit your photo via this link
- The conference organisation committee will select the five best photos from those submitted. The creators of the five short-listed photos will receive free participation at the European Conference on Academic Integrity and Plagiarism 2021
- During the conference, the conference participants will vote for the best photo from the five selected photos. The winner will be announced during the closing ceremony. The prize for the winner will be the book Plagiarism in Higher Education – Tackling Tough Topics in Academic Integrity by Sarah Elaine Eaton.
Entry is restricted to students enrolled (they are students in the moment of the submission of the photo to the contest) at schools, colleges and higher education institutions. There are no technical restrictions on the photographs. The contest participant submitting the photo must be the creator of the photo (he/she took the photo by himself/herself).
When the photos are submitted, the student will be required to agree that their photo may be used by ENAI for promotional activities (share the photo under a public licence, namely Creative Commons 0).