- ENAI is a European platform for promoting academic integrity issues, sharing experiences, ideas, materials, etc, to help higher education institutions prevent academic misconduct and promote academic and research integrity. The idea of creating a European platform is prompted by a need to develop institutional skills to manage academic ethics and promote academic integrity through networking and exchange of good practices.
- An important aim will be to raise awareness in the matters of plagiarism, academic ethics and academic integrity. ENAI will be focused not only on students, but on whole academia (professors, post-docs, PhD, administration staff and management, including academic ethics committees, etc.). It means that ENAI will address such misbehaviour in academia as cheating, plagiarism, scientific misconduct, mobbing (bullying), and so on.
3rd International Conference Plagiarism across Europe and beyond 24th-26th May 2017
- Research papers/ short papers/ posters and workshops are welcome in following areas:
- Best practices and strategies for awareness/ prevention/ detection of academic misconduct
- Innovation in use of eFtools and technologies for addressing plagiarism
- Internationalisation/ student mobility and academic integrity
- National and local projects about academic integrity
- Contract cheating including ghost-writing and essay mills
For further information please visit the following link or contact at the following email.
Email : email@example.com